Guided - Gastrointestinal Program
Benefits At a Glance
Digestive Diseases Facts and Statistics
- Twenty million Americans suffer from chronic digestive diseases.
- Digestive diseases necessitate 25% of all surgical operations.
- Digestive diseases are one of the most prevalent causes of disability in the workforce.
- More Americans are hospitalized with digestive diseases than any other condition.
- Digestive diseases rank third among illnesses in total economic cost in the United States.
- Fourteen million cases of acute digestive diseases are treated in this country each year, including one-third of all malignancies and some of the most common acute infections.
- Digestive diseases represent one of the Nation’s most serious health problems in terms of discomfort and pain, personal expenditures for treatment, working hours lost, and mortality.
- Colorectal cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death among American men and women – and is responsible for over 51,000 deaths annually.
Digestive diseases include diseases like Crohn's, IBS, GERD, and hemorrhoids, just to name a few. Furthermore, digestive issues are at the root cause of many other chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, and many cancers.
This program is designed to identify and address the root cause of your digestive issues.
The program includes:
1) Initial consultation (generally 1 to 1.5 hours) to map your health history, symptoms, and health goals.
2) Review any necessary labs.
3) Establish an action plan tailored specifically for your health needs and goals, including nutrition, medications, supplements, fitness, and lifestyle recommendations.
4) Provide weekly check-in with your practitioner to review progress and make any necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.
5) Access to weekly group calls to ask questions and learn more about your specific health condition.
Initial consultation: $250
Monthly fee: $125
Program length: For most patients, it is recommended for 3 to 6 months to achieve optimal results.