Guided - Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome Program
Benefits At a Glance
A 2020 report finds that 34.2 million Americans (just over 1 in 10) have diabetes. An additional 88 million, or 1 in 3, have prediabetes and many more are not even aware.
The long-term effects of diabetes include damage to large and small blood vessels, which can lead to heart attack and stroke, and problems with the kidneys, eyes, feet and nerves. The good news is diabetes can be prevented and even reversed, avoiding the long-term effects.
There are multiple factors that contribute to developing diabetes. This program is designed to identify the underlying cause of your blood sugar abnormalities and halt and even reverse the process.
The program includes:
1) Initial consultation (generally 1 to 1.5 hours) to map your health history, symptoms, and health goals.
2) Review any necessary labs.
3) Establish an action plan tailored specifically for your health needs and goals, including nutrition, medications, supplements, fitness, and lifestyle recommendations.
4) Provide weekly check-in with your practitioner to review progress and make any necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.
5) Access to weekly group calls to ask questions and learn more about your specific health condition.
Initial consultation: $300
Monthly fee: $125
Program length: For most patients, it is recommended for 3 to 6 months to achieve optimal results.