Guided - A Complete Wellness Program
Benefits At a Glance
This is our comprehensive lifestyle management program designed to provide you with an easy-to-follow, step-by-step, personalized approach to improving your health. Participants can work with our practitioners and health coaches telephonically, online, onsite, or via our telemedicine platform. This allows you to move through the program at your convenience and in the manner that best meets your desires and lifestyle.
Here is an overview of what you can expect:
1) We begin with the initial consultation (generally 1 to 1.5 hours) to map your health history, symptoms, and health goals.
2) Review your most recent conventional labs and determine if any additional lab testing is necessary.
3) Establish an action plan tailored specifically for your health needs and goals, including nutrition, medications, supplements, fitness, and lifestyle recommendations.
4) Provide weekly check-in with your practitioner to review progress and make any necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.
5) Access to optional group calls to ask questions and learn more about your specific health condition.
6) This program is designed for those that do not have any specific chronic conditions but are interested in the following:
- Anti-Aging medicine strategies
- Chronic disease prevention strategies
- Cardiovascular disease prevention strategies
- Optimal gastrointestinal function
- Diabetes prevention strategies
- Weight management strategies
- Alzheimer's / Dementia prevention strategies
- Cancer prevention strategies
Initial consultation: $250
Monthly fee: $75
Program length: We have established an affordable monthly cost for this program because we find that most patients want to continue this program for a year and/or indefinitely. Our clinicians are continually reviewing the most current functional medicine research and making this information available to patients.