Ortho Molecular Products
Benefits at a Glance
Supports healthy digestion and maximizes nutrient absorption
Targeted enzyme support for food sensitivities
Designed to enhance the benefits of a Plant-Rich diet
Stimulates the release and production of natural digestive enzymes in the pancreas
Supports gastric acid balance and digestive function
Digestzyme-V is a comprehensive blend of acid-resistant, plant-based enzymes designed to help maximize the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. Each capsule includes lipase, amylase, lactase, CereCalase® and protease to aid in the digestion of protein, fat, starches, fiber and other difficult to digest foods known to cause food sensitivities. CereCalase®, a special blend of hemicellulase, beta-glucanase and phytase, is specially formulated to digest the cell walls of plants, providing better nutrition from a plant-based diet. Digestzyme-V also includes Gentian root, a traditional bitter herb, and artichoke, a natural choleretic, added to stimulate the body’s natural production of enzymes and bile.
Taking a high quality digestive enzyme can help prevent foods from fermentation in the digestive tract and result in a healthier balance of gut flora. It can also help get nutrients from food and improve nutritional status.
This product has a very comprehensive blend of acid-resistant plant based enzymes.
Amount per serving
- Enzyme Blend .... 235mg
- Amylase .... 7,650 DU
- Protease 4.5 .... 20,400 HUT
- Protease 6.0 .... 2,550 HUT
- Protease 3.0 .... 10 SAPU
- Neutral Protease .... 3,825 PC
- Acid Maltase .... 10.7 MaltU
- Bromelain (equivalent to 25.5 GDU) (from Pineapple) .... 382,500 FCC PU
- Papain .... 324,000 USP Units
- Glucoamylase .... 12.75 AGU
- Peptidase .... 2,550 HUT
- Lactase .... 816 ALU
- Alpha-galactosidase .... 102 GalU
- Lipase .... 1,070 FIP
- Pectinase .... 7.65 endo-PGU
- Invertase .... 433 SU
- Cellulase .... 178 CU
- Xylanase .... 255 XU
- CereCalase® (Hemicellulase, Beta-Glucanase, and Phytase) .... 150 MU
- Artichoke Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 5% Cynarin) .... 150mg
- Gentian Root Extract 4:1 .... 100mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Silicon Dioxide, and Magnesium Stearate.
- Contains plant enzymes.
Dosage and use
- 1-2 capsules 15 minutes before a meal or as recommended by your health care professional
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.