Ortho Molecular Products
Benefits at a Glance
Supports estrogen balance
Supports proper estrogen metabolism for women and men
Improves estrogen detoxification pathways and hormone excretion
Provides cellular antioxidant support for DNA stability
CDG EstroDIM is a targeted supplement that combines the synergistic benefits of the cruciferous vegetable metabolites Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) and diindolylmethane (DIM) to support proper estrogen metabolism. Formulating I3C and DIM together creates the ideal combination of beneficial metabolites to support estrogen balance and breast and prostate health.
Supporting healthy estrogen metabolism and excretion is important for both breast and prostate cancer prevention. This product contains a powerful combination of ingredients important for healthy estrogen metabolism an excretion.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount per serving
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate USP).... 50IU
- Calcium (as Calcium D-Glucarate USP) .... 120mg
- I3C (Indole-3-Carbinol) .... 200mg
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) .... 100mg
- Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, and Stearic Acid.
Dosage and use
- 2 capsules taken one to two times per day or as recommended by your health care professional
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.