Guided - Autoimmune Health Program
Benefits At a Glance
This program is designed to identify the underlying cause of your autoimmune condition and halt the process.
The program includes:
1) Initial consultation (generally 1 to 1.5 hours) to map your health history, symptoms, and health goals.
2) Review any necessary labs.
3) Establish an action plan tailored specifically for your health needs and goals, including nutrition, medications, supplements, fitness, and lifestyle recommendations.
4) Provide weekly check-in with your practitioner to review progress and make any necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.
5) Access to weekly group calls to ask questions and learn more about your specific health condition.
Initial consultation: $300
Monthly fee: $125
Program length: For most autoimmune patients the program requires 3 months to 1 year.