Lab - 3X4 Genetics (Genetic Test)
Benefits At a Glance
This is an important starting point to achieving optimal health. This test only needs to be done once in your lifetime, as genetics do not change. This genetic test provides incredible value, in that it allows us to design a personalized nutrition, lifestyle, exercise, supplement, and preventative health plan to meet your individual genetic needs.
Genetics make up the baseline "code" by which your body functions. The impact of every single choice you make throughout your life is influenced by your personal genetic makeup. We test over 130 genes that can affect your metabolism, inflammation, detoxification, fitness, weight, hormones, cognition, and response to your diet and supplements.
By understanding how your unique genetics impact these key processes, you can make smarter, more personalized decisions about your health in order to reach your health goals, whatever they may be.
This genetic test is designed to provide clear insights and recommendations about areas of health that are most important to you:
• Nutrient needs – What are your body’s unique needs and how do you respond to certain foods? How well do you tolerate fat and carbs? What’s your vitamin D need? Do you require extra antioxidants and Omega-3 fats compared to others? Should you limit gluten, salt or caffeine?
• Fitness strengths – What type of exercise will your body respond best to? How can you train smarter in alignment with your genes, for better performance, faster recovery, and fewer injuries?
• Proactive prevention – Is your body more prone to high blood pressure, high blood sugar, or high cholesterol? How can you support your cardiovascular system and your immune system for more resilience as you age? We also look at processes like inflammation, detoxification, methylation, and more.
• Ideal Weight - Why does your body resist weight loss and how can you manage your weight in a healthy way that is personalized to your unique body?
• Stress strategies – How does your life stress affect your brain health, your hormones, your sleep quality, and your overall wellness? More importantly, what can you do about it?
*Price includes practitioner interpretation and recommended dietary, lifestyle, and therapeutic interventions.