This is a highly active enzyme formula that when taken on an empty stomach they help to maintain healthy joints, mobility and flexibility, relief from everyday aches, pains, and muscle soreness. It also speeds recovery following exertion.
Benefits at a Glance
Helps maintain healthy joints
Speeds recovery following exertion
Helps improve mobility and flexibility
Relief from everyday aches, pains and muscle soreness
Serving Size: 3 tablets
Amount per serving:
Serving Size 3 Tablets
each serving contains:
- Bromelain√ 1,350 FIP-unitsΔ Ananas comosus270 mg
- Trypsin√ 4,320 FIP-units (pancreas) Sus scrofa/Bos taurus144 mg
- Rutoside trihydrate (Rutin) Sophora japonica300 mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, silica, natural vanilla flavor.
- √From dried purified aqueous extract.
- ΔFIP is the measurement of enzyme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, silica, natural vanilla flavor
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Milk/dairy, corn, yeast, gluten, soy, sugar, artificial coloring or preservatives.
Dosage and use
Take 3 tablets two times daily, at least 45 minutes before meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warning: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs )such as warfarin), consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.