Metagenics Zinc Carnosine Complex
Benefits at a Glance
One of the best supplements for stomach issues
Addresses the underlying issues related to occasional indigestion
Helps relieve heartburn, nausea, bloating and upset stomach
Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance
Clinically effective dosage in just 2 tablets daily
Zinlori 75 contains a high potency, patented zinc carnosine complex to address the underlying issues related to occasional indigestion—where many other approaches fall short.
- Supports a healthy gastric environment
- Helps relieve mild and occasional gastric discomforts, including heartburn, nausea, bloating, and upset stomach
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion
- Some research indicates that zinc carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994
- Does not affect stomach digestion
- Clinically effective dosage in just 2 tablets daily
Why take Zinlori 75?
- If you have stomach discomfort (ulcers, H. pylori infection, or gastritis and can only afford one supplement, I would recommend zinc carnosine. It is one of the best supplements for stomach issues.
- Zinc is a trace mineral that can decrease wound healing time, is important for maintaining the integrity of the immune system, and much more.
- Zinc is used by the body for testosterone production.
- Carnosine is both an amino acid and antioxidant.
- Carnosine is believed to protect organs from oxidative stress and advanced glycation end product damage (diabetic neuropathy).
- Rarely, high doses of zinc carnosine over a long period may cause zinc toxicity and lowered immune system functioning.
Zinc-carnosine is an artificially produced derivative of carnosine in which a zinc ion and carnosine are bound in a 1-to-1 ratio to create a chelate compound. It has been used in Japan since 1994 for gastritis, gastric ulcers, and dyspepsia symptoms. It appears that the combination chelate is 3 times more effective than each individual ingredient alone.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount per serving
Zinc (as zinc-carnosine) ..... 17mg
Zinc-Carnosine ..... 75mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica.
Dosage and use
- Take one tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.