SpectraZyme Pan 9x ES
Benefits at a Glance
Supports healthy digestive function
Delivers enzymes that break down protein, carbohydrates, and fats
Processed under special conditions so that the delicate enzyme constituents remain intact
An enzymatic analysis is performed on each batch by a third-party laboratory
SpectraZyme Pan 9x ES (formerly Azeo-Pangen Extra Strength) is a comprehensive, pancreatic-derived enzyme complex that is designed to support healthy digestive function.
- Provides twice the digestive enzyme strength of SpectraZyme Pan 9x
- Delivers enzymes that break down protein, carbohydrates, and fats
- Processed under special conditions so that the delicate enzyme constituents remain intact
- An enzymatic analysis is performed on each batch by a third-party laboratory
Why take Spectrazyme Pan 9X ES?
This product contains protease, amylase and lipase. It is derived from porcine pancreatic concentrate, so do not take if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to pork protein. If you have any type of digestive disease such as acid reflux, gas, bloating, leaky gut, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, malabsorption, diarrhea or constipation, then digestive enzymes can help. Digestive enzymes can take stress off of the stomach, pancreas, liver, gallbladder and small intestine by helping break down difficult-to-digest proteins, starches and fats.
Here are some reasons why most people should take digestive enzymes:
- Help heal leaky gut by taking stress off the GI tract.
- Assists the body in breaking down difficult-to-digest protein and sugars like gluten,casein and lactose.
- Greatly improve symptoms of acid reflux and IBS.
- Enhance nutrition absorption and prevent nutritional deficiency.
- Counteract enzyme inhibitors naturally in foods like peanuts, wheat germ, egg whites, nuts, seeds, beans and potatoes
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount per serving
Protease ..... 104,000 USP units
Amylase ..... 104,000 USP units
Lipase ..... 16,640 USP units
Other ingredients: Porcine pancreatic concentrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), and silica. (capsule)
Dosage and use
- Take one tablet with each meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Do not use if there is a prior history of or a current peptic or duodenal ulcer.
- Do not use in individuals who have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to pork protein.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking other nutritional supplements or medications.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.