Benefits at a Glance
Supports a healthy intestinal lining
Good source of fuel
Precursor for growth to cells of the intestinal lining
reduces the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice
Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing
Glutagenics features 3 key ingredients—glutamine, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), and aloe vera gel that comprehensively support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining.
- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function, and overall health
- Features the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining
- Delivers a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice
- A premium powder of decolorized inner leaf aloe to support a healthy intestinal lining
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing
According to the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NDDIC), approximately 60 to 70 million Americans are affected by digestive diseases. GI inflammation is widespread among the Americans as evidenced by the growing number of people with gastroesophageal reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and peptic ulcers.
And while heredity may be the cause of GI inflammation in some cases, it most often starts with the diet. Dietary risk factors include high intakes of total fat, omega-6 fatty acids, refined sugars and meat, while high vegetable and fruit intake decreased the risk for gastrointestinal issues.
If you are experiencing GI issues, it is recommended you:
- Eliminate any foods you may be allergic to. This can be determined through a comprehensive elimination diet of food tests on the blood.
- Remove inflammatory foods from the diet including refined sugar, wheat, corn, cow dairy, night shade vegetables, alcohol and caffeine.
- Remove foods with chemical additives from the diet such as high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors/dyes and monosodium glutamate.
- Avoid all processed and refined foods.
- Increase the consumption of anti-inflammatory foods such as salmon, walnuts, olive oil, avocados and dark green vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water each day.
Glutagenics is another excellent product for healing the intestinal lining. It contains three key ingredients – glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL) and aloe vera. These ingredients support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Amount per serving
L-Glutamine .... 3.5mg
Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice (Glycyrrhizaglabra) Root 10:1 Extract ..... 500mg
Aloe (Aloe barbadensis) Decolorized Inner Leaf Gel Powder ..... 50mg
Other ingredients: Natural flavors.
Dosage and use
- Mix one scoop (4.33 g) with water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.