Benefits at a Glance
Supports healthy heart function
May help with neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease
Supports healthy energy levels and reduces fatigue
May help decrease gingivitis
May decrease the negative side effects of many medications
May help counteract the symptoms associated with statins
CoQ10 ST-100 features a stabilized encapsulation of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) manufactured specifically for stability, purity, and bioavailability
- Features a D-limonene (citrus) base—a nonpolar, organic solvent to help maintain CoQ10 structure for easier absorption
- Supports overall wellness and healthy aging
- Includes general support for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking a statin medication to prevent CoQ10 deficiency
Why take CoQ10?
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is used to support healthy heart function. CoQ10 may lower blood pressure and help support hearth health.
- May help with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease.
- CoQ10 is used to support healthy energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- Oral rinse preparations of CoQ10 may help decrease gingivitis.
- CoQ10 supplements may help decrease the side effects seen with many medications that deplete CoQ10 from the body, such as medications for heart disease and diabetes.
- CoQ10 is reported depleted from the body when using “statin” medications for hypercholesterolemia (Hargreaves et al, 2005;Quinzii et al, 2007). Studies report improvement in symptoms associated with “statin” use, including muscle aches and pains, when supplementing with CoQ10 (Caso et al,. 2007; Zlatohlavek et al, 2012).
- If you are taking prescription or non-prescription medications, have a pre-existing medical condition, or are pregnant and/or breastfeeding, talk with your healthcare provider before taking any dietary supplement.
- Do not take if there is an allergy to any component of this dietary supplement.
- Do not use CoQ10 unless under the supervision of a doctor if you are taking medications that increase bleeding, such as aspirin or warfarin (Coumadin).
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount per serving
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols) ..... 100IU
Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) ..... 100mg
Other ingredients: D-limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides , water, turmeric powder (color), and zinc oxide (color).
Dosage and use
- Take one softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.