Adaptogens have long been associated with increasing energy, enhancing stamina, and reducing mild fatigue. They encourage physical work capacity and mental performance. Often referred to as tonics, they have far reaching effects on overall physiological health, supporting immune, cardiovascular, and endocrine functions. At the same time, they help the body to adapt to and cope with stress, primarily by supporting the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis. Panax ginseng promotes endurance and stamina, while also promoting cognitive, cardiovascular and immune function. Ashwagandha is recognized for supporting immune function and cognitive function. Rhodiola and eleuthero are traditionally associated with rejuvenating effects and the ability to promote endurance.
Benefits at a Glance
Promotes physical and mental stamina
May help the body adapt and cope with occasional stress
Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Adaptogen formula for physical and mental stamina.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Amount per serving:
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root)…..200 mg
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) extract (root)…..200 mg
- eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root)…..125 mg
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root)…..100 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
Dosage and use
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.