Designs For Health
Benefits at a Glance
Great for individuals struggling to control their carbohydrate intake
Improves the digestion of protein-containing foods
Reduces the digestion of starches and absorption of glucose
Can help with weight loss
This product is designed to help slow the absorption of starchy food or sugars and reduce their caloric impact. However, it should be combined with lifestyle modifications including a healthy diet and exercise.
High insulin levels due to fluctuations in blood sugar or high blood sugar are often an underlying cause of weight gain and difficulty maintain a healthy weight. Phase 2 has been shown in clinical studies to block the absorption of carbohydrates and help with regulating insulin levels.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Amount per serving
- Phase 2 Controller .... 1.5g
- (Phaseolus vulgaris)(white kidney bean)
- Green Coffee Extract .... 400mg
- (Decaffeinated)(Coffea canephora robusta)(beans)
- [standardized to contain 45% chlorogenic acid]
- BioCore Pro .... 100mg
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) .... 42,500 HUT
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) .... 3.5 AP
- Protease (from Aspergillus niger) .... 100 SAPU
- Protease (from Bacillus subtilis) .... 8,000 PC
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, rice bran extract.
Dosage and use
- As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day, two capsules 30 minutes before meals containing carbohydrates, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Read our story
on healthy healing!
DISCLAIMER: Statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.